48% Failed the JLPT N5 & JLPT N4 Exam in 2012
That Means Either You or the Person Next to You Will Fail
Are you worried YOU might be the one to fail?
If So, Skyrocket Your Chances with
The JLPT Kanji and Vocabulary Wall Chart
It is Your Key to Passing the JLPT the First Time you Take it!
The JLPT Wall Chart™ is a stunning poster with all the JLPT kanji and vocabulary in a very easy to learn format. Our customers tell us it made it very easy to review for the JLPT quickly.
The JLPT Wall Chart ensures that you are fully prepared for the JLPT so that your chances of passing will soar.It is the best strategy for the passing the JLPT.
Each chart covers one level of the JLPT and includes:
Full list of the JLPT N5 / N4 Kanji
All the JLPT N5 / N4 Vocabulary
The most commonly used radicals
English meanings included so you don’t need to use a dictionary
Why You Need The JLPT Wall Chart
- It is the quickest and best way to review the JLPT kanji and vocabulary (this is the most popular feedback from our customers).
- Seeing the chart on your wall everyday means you are automatically reviewing and this is the way to ace the JLPT.
- The kanji and vocabulary are in an easy to study format so you learn them easily and effortlessly.
- No need to waste time looking up words, all the English meanings are included.
- It is perfect for quizing yourself to make sure you know the kanji and vocabulary .
- Taking the chart with you on the road ensures you can study when you have a few minutes to spare. These small study sessions add up and skyrocket your chances of passing the JLPT.
“All the JLPT N5 kanji or JLPT N4 Kanji plus their kun and on readings, radicals & stroke count…”
All the JLPT Kanji
“A full list of the vocabulary for JLPT N5 / N4 and their English meanings…”
Full List of JLPT Vocabulary
“The 72 most commonly used radicals, with their English and Japanese names…”
Radicals with English Names
“Place the chart on your wall so you see the JLPT kanji and vocabulary over and over again…”
Keep it on Your Wall
“All English meanings included so you don’t need to use a dictionary…”
“Foldable so you can take it on the road and study anywhere..”
“Cheaper than buying separate kanji and vocabulary textbooks…”
Saves You Money